Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Airplane Party

Ryan's 4th Birthday at the airplane museum

This party was 2 years ago so I don't have a lot of the details written down.  Just wanted to show some pictures of how everything came out.

My son Ryan wanted his 4th birthday party to be at an airplane museum.   It was a great place to have a party. They have a big party area, the museum and a children's play area with a bounce house.



I made the invitations to look like tickets. 


  I really didn't need to make any decorations, but I did use some suitcases for the favors and gifts.



The favors were foam airplane kits for the older kids and pilot rubber duckies for the younger ones.



I made in flight meals with homemade airplane sugar cookies.



This was my first attempt at a carved shape cake and my first attempt with fondant.  It took a good 10 hours to make the cake.  The bottom cake was a sheet cake covered with crushed oreos to look like the runway.



No comments:

Post a Comment